Thursday, December 4, 2008



This is what Aiden looked like when he got home from school yesterday. You must understand, that Aiden does not divulge much about his life at school, so in my mind, I'm playing through all of the possible scenarios while waiting for him to give me some tidbit of information. Baseball? Mad student? Mad teacher? Some really big kids elbow? Trombone accident in band? Meanwhile, Aiden is laughing so hard that he can hardly breathe. Turns out the theater arts teacher showed them a few stage makeup tricks. The part that surprises me is that Aiden was willing to walk around with a black eye for most of the day. Theater arts is 3rd period for him. At least he thought he was amusing, and it was pretty funny.

4 comments:

Buxton Family said...

Wow! That black eye looks so real. I also love the picture he drew.

Amber said...

That would make me panic. I'd be on the phone to the school making an idiot out of myself in about 2 seconds! You are so much more calm than I am. He definitely has the artist temperament. Anything is worth it for his art, even if it was his eye.

Kerry said...

Wow! That's crazy make up can do that but you can't get it to cover what you want it to for zits!

Jen Guthrie said...

I would of been on the phone to the school asking why I hadn't received a call before my child could of given me an explanation! That is a good one....trickery is a new class at school I guess! Happy Holidays Karen!