Friday, December 25, 2009

Other Current Events

I haven't blogged in so long that I decided to add a few more photos. Aiden up to his usual. He could at least get off the couch and use the vacuum that is sitting next to him.

Brennan and his friend Ethan were nice enough to come along for Sophie's Sunshine Generation performance. The Christmas show was really fun, and Sophie did a great job!

Brennan has been saving his money for a long long time in order to buy a pocket rocket. Lance finally decided that he had saved enough, and pitched in a little to help him out. He's had a great time riding it. I've even taken it for a spin. Not a lot of leg room.


1 comment:

Kerry said...

I'm glad to see you've updated your blog-I sort of feel like I don't really know you guys anymore..it's sad..but I'm glad that Lance and Eric have kept in touch.

Moving in the winter-when it's very, very cold and having sick kids is really getting me down--but life will go on!